Shackles on my feet! Adidas went too far. not!!!!
LET IT GO BLACK PEOPLE.
Who is upset about these shoes? They are cool shoes with awesome colors. Ok yes they may signify some things in history, but get your mind out of the fucking past and move forward. Geesh. When will people let the past be the past? Yes, there was a hard time for blacks, yes they suffered, but dammit come on. For fucks sake, when will it end? All the victimization talk and all the defeatous attitudes. This is insane. First of all, who is assuming that the shoes ONLY WILL be sold to blacks? Ummm, wouldn’t other races like them and possibly enjoy them as well? Get a grip America. We got bigger fish to fry.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Top Posts & Pages
- B.C. Jean, The Writer of "If I were a Boy" Stolen by Beyonce Knowles...Read the story.
- Mom plotted with her imprisoned son and another inmate to kill her husband is arrested on murder charges.
- Kit Kats Place Family Child Care Has Meth Lab in Basement
- James Hataway may be linked to Human remains discovery
- CraigsList, The New Pimp. Don't Agree, Read this.
- Kat Von D storms out of an interview over Jesse clipKat Von D storms out of an interview over Jesse clip
- Splitsville for Alexander Skarsgard and Kate BosworthSplitsville for Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth
- Leo and Blake keep it low-key during a night outLeo and Blake keep it low-key during a night out
- Kat Von D storms out of an interview over Jesse clip
What Interests You?
- Black News
- Child Abuse Stories/Parental Neglect
- Corruption in the Church
- Crimes of Passion
- Crooked Cops
- Cruelty To Animals
- Current Events/Celebrity Gossip
- Doctor Troubles
- Domestic Violence stories
- Employee and Employer news
- Ethnic and Racial discussions
- FLORIDA NEWS CRIME STORIES
- Fraud Cases
- Healthcare News
- Holy Moly Church News
- Local Florida News
- Missing persons stories
- Money Matters
- Most Wanted Criminals
- New York Stories
- NEWS of the STRANGE
- Obey the Law
- Oscars Red Carpet BET HONORS AWARD SHOWS
- PedoPhiles and their Crimes
- Potential Serial Killers In the Making
- Relationships Marriage Partnerships
- School News
- Senseless Murders
- SEX topics
- Social Network News
- Stars in My Eyes
- Students Gone Mad
- Teachers Gone Wild
- Techhie Stuff
- World News
What Day is It?
- The Lede: Live Updates From the Devastation in OklahomaThe Lede is following developments in Moore, Okla., where rescue workers continue to dig through debris searching for victims.
- DealBook: JPMorgan Chief Is Seen Retaining Dual PositionsJamie Dimon appears set to hold onto his title of chairman after JPMorgan Chase’s shareholders defeated a proposal to split the two top jobs, according to people who have seen the preliminary tallies.
- Crews Search for Survivors in Oklahoma After TornadoThe risk of more tornadoes in the region remained high early Tuesday as rescuers worked frantically to find survivors in an area along the edge of Oklahoma City.
- Anchored Putting Strokes to Be Banned in 2016Golf’s governing bodies announced on Tuesday that anchoring the club against the body in making a stroke would be prohibited beginning Jan. 1, 2016.
- Eureka: Why Rational People Buy Into Conspiracy TheoriesPsychologists are beginning to unravel the mystery behind this brand of American political paranoia.
- Vast Oklahoma Tornado Kills at Least 91Homes were flattened, cars flung through the air and at least two schools packed with children destroyed, sending rescuers to dig out those buried in rubble.
- Ray Manzarek, 74, Rock Keyboardist And a Founder of the Doors, Is DeadMr. Manzarek played a key role in creating the group’s psychedelic sound, which could be haunted, meditative and circuslike, but which was also widely imitated.
- The Lede: Latest Updates, Video and PhotosSome students and staff members may still be trapped in an elementary school; neighborhoods were leveled by the tornado, which was at least a mile wide; 143 people were hurt.
- Guatemala’s Highest Court Overturns Genocide Conviction of Former DictatorThe decision, which reset the proceedings to April 19, when a judge’s ruling sent the trial into disarray, is a dramatic legal victory for General Ríos Montt, 86, and a blow to human rights advocates.
- Immigrant Death Rate Rises on Illegal CrossingsMigrant deaths remain high even as apprehensions have fallen, with tighter borders pushing people to take riskier routes from Mexico to the United States.
- The Lede: Live Updates From the Devastation in Oklahoma
- T Magazine: In Conversation | Bruce Weber and Kathleen Turner on Becoming MentorsFor the HBO series “YoungArts Masterclass,” the legendary fashion photographer and the actress each taught their craft to a group of ambitious high school kids. Here, the two icons chat about the experience.
- T Magazine: In Store | Orlebar Brown Adds Swimwear for WomenThe beloved British brand introduces a new 16-piece collection in time for summer that draws inspiration from its popular men’s suits.
- Critical Shopper: Carson Street Clothiers — Critical ShopperCarson Street Clothiers has quickly become one of the city’s essential men’s stores.
- Burberry Profit Rises 14% on Growth in AsiaThe luxury group said its pretax profit for the 2013 financial year was propelled by higher retail sales in Asia.
- Motherlode Blog: Best Tool to Fight Childhood Obesity? Your KitchenPreparing food at home means eating better and lighter for most families. That doesn’t make it easy.
- T Magazine: All the Rage | Toys for Boys at ICFFThe latest edition of the International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York is awash in high-design products aimed at gentlemanly leisure pursuits.
- Motherlode Blog: How Tracy Mack-Askew, Chevrolet Vehicle Line Manager, Does ItA Detroit engineer, wife, student and mother to a 5-year-old and a 3-year-old uses the school’s pre- and aftercare to make it all work.
- T Magazine: Checking In | Escape to ProvenceAn 18th-century manor in the South of France has transformed into a luxurious 15-room hotel.
- On the Runway Blog: Video: Bill Cunningham's On the Street, Full BloomA focus of fashion is the length of the leg, seen in tights or just bare.
- Street Style: Drop-crotch PantsThe best of readers’ photos from the week of May 13.
- T Magazine: In Conversation | Bruce Weber and Kathleen Turner on Becoming Mentors
- Celine and Jesse foreverCheck your knowledge with trivia of 'Before Sunset' and 'Before Sunrise'
- Electrolux At "Blood Ties" PremiereCANNES, FRANCE - MAY 20: (L-R) Zoe Saldana, Billy Crudup, Noah Emmerich, Guillaume Canet, Clive Owen, Marion Cotillard, Jamie...
- James Franco With Bruno Oger At Electrolux Agora PavilionCANNES, FRANCE - MAY 20: James Franco thanks Electrolux Partner Chef and two Michelin Star holder Bruno Oger for private lunch...
- Celine and Jesse forever