Shackles on my feet! Adidas went too far. not!!!!
LET IT GO BLACK PEOPLE.
Who is upset about these shoes? They are cool shoes with awesome colors. Ok yes they may signify some things in history, but get your mind out of the fucking past and move forward. Geesh. When will people let the past be the past? Yes, there was a hard time for blacks, yes they suffered, but dammit come on. For fucks sake, when will it end? All the victimization talk and all the defeatous attitudes. This is insane. First of all, who is assuming that the shoes ONLY WILL be sold to blacks? Ummm, wouldn’t other races like them and possibly enjoy them as well? Get a grip America. We got bigger fish to fry.
No comments yet.
Top Posts & Pages
- B.C. Jean, The Writer of "If I were a Boy" Stolen by Beyonce Knowles...Read the story.
- Target DOES NOT allow EBT/SNAP bottled water purchases!!!
- OctoMom, Nadya Suleman, Are these Nude photos her way of supporting the kids?
- Convicted Louisiana Pedophile Gets Penis removed in order for early release.
- 19 Year old Jeffrey Nally Jr Killed and mutilated 29 dogs and held woman captive. Serial Killer in the making?
- Kat Von D storms out of an interview over Jesse clipKat Von D storms out of an interview over Jesse clip
- Splitsville for Alexander Skarsgard and Kate BosworthSplitsville for Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth
- Leo and Blake keep it low-key during a night outLeo and Blake keep it low-key during a night out
- Kat Von D storms out of an interview over Jesse clip
- Fast Food strike is a great idea! Why? I’ll tell you why.
- Immigration Bill Does NOT include Gay couples, Is this really necessary?
- Phone Jammers, why they may seem cool, but can cause major Panic
- James Holmes purchased 6,000 rounds…once again, do we need stiffer gun laws?
- Why Atheism is the best choice.
What Interests You?
- Black News
- Child Abuse Stories/Parental Neglect
- Corruption in the Church
- Crimes of Passion
- Crooked Cops
- Cruelty To Animals
- Current Events/Celebrity Gossip
- Doctor Troubles
- Domestic Violence stories
- Employee and Employer news
- Ethnic and Racial discussions
- FLORIDA NEWS CRIME STORIES
- Fraud Cases
- Healthcare News
- Holy Moly Church News
- Local Florida News
- Missing persons stories
- Money Matters
- Most Wanted Criminals
- New York Stories
- NEWS of the STRANGE
- Obey the Law
- Oscars Red Carpet BET HONORS AWARD SHOWS
- PedoPhiles and their Crimes
- Potential Serial Killers In the Making
- Relationships Marriage Partnerships
- School News
- Senseless Murders
- SEX topics
- Social Network News
- Stars in My Eyes
- Students Gone Mad
- Teachers Gone Wild
- Techhie Stuff
- World News
What Day is It?
- M.L.B. Intends to Ban Plate CollisionsMajor League Baseball plans to eliminate the collisions possibly as soon as next season but no later than by 2015.
- Video: Times Minute | Sebelius GrilledAlso on the Minute, Spotify adds Led Zeppelin, and a sign language interpreter at Mandela’s memorial is an impostor.
- Ex-Senator From Massachusetts Toys With New Hampshire RunScott P. Brown is keeping his options open and his profile high a year after his defeat by Elizabeth Warren.
- Political Memo: When a Second-Term President Nears the Midterm ShoalsPresident Obama may want to look back at his predecessors’ political fortunes in their sixth year in office. Then he may want to close his eyes.
- Stanley Fischer Seen as Leading Candidate for Fed Vice ChairmanMr. Fischer, who recently stepped down as governor of the Bank of Israel, comes from academia and appears to reflect a desire for continuity at the Federal Reserve.
- Video: Times Minute | Fragile Calm in KievAlso on the Minute, the Syrian refugee crisis causes housing problems in Lebanon and exercising may be more potent than medicine.
- Books of The Times: ‘Tune In,’ Part 1 of a Beatles Biography, by Mark Lewisohn“Tune In,” the first volume of Mark Lewisohn’s planned three-part series on the Beatles, chronicles the band members up to 1962.
- Baruch College Student Dies in Fraternity Pledge Ritual in PoconosChen Deng, 19, a freshman, was on a retreat with 30 or so members of the Pi Delta Psi fraternity, the Monroe County, Pa., district attorney’s office said.
- F.D.A. to Phase Out Use of Some Antibiotics in Animals Raised for MeatThe move was a major shift that could have far-reaching implications for industrial farming and human health.
- De Blasio Says He Will Move to Gracie MansionMayor-elect Bill de Blasio and his family will leave their longtime home in Brooklyn, becoming the first occupants of the official residence since Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani.
- M.L.B. Intends to Ban Plate Collisions
- T Magazine: By Design | The 10 Best Pieces at This Year’s Design MiamiThe 2013 edition of the fair had a throwback feel, with numerous appealingly intimate objects from the ’40s to the ’70s.
- T Magazine: Visiting the Source | A Chef in the Field: Artisanal Cheese (and Crackers to Go With It)Turn that obligatory cheese plate into something special this season with a pile of artisanal cheese and heaps of homemade thyme-and-sea-salt crackers.
- Motherlode Blog: 7 Reasons Not to Buy Your Child an iPad for ChristmasSanta is 100 percent not licensed to produce iPads or any brand-name electric devices — and with good reason.
- Beauty Spots: Soap, Perfume and Cosmetics With Spice NotesWhen it’s cold outside, a touch of spice in beauty products can be appealing, without the guilt of visiting the airport Cinnabon.
- Front Row: James Franco, Pharrell Williams, Thom Browne and Damien Hirst Sell Arty Collectibles at Art BaselAt a pop-up during Art Basel, arty collectibles from names like Zaha Hadid, Damien Hirst, Thom Browne, James Franco and Pharrell Williams.
- T Magazine: In Store | Prada’s Vintage-Inspired Separates for a New Dover Street MarketMiucca Prada designed her first-ever collaboration with DSM to celebrate her place in the New York outpost of the popular multibrand store, which opens later this month.
- Scene City: Bradley Cooper and Amy Adams Attend the Premiere of ‘American Hustle’Curls and corruption took center stage at the New York City premiere.
- Skin Deep: For Women, Hairstyles at the BarbershopThey find a less fussy atmosphere than at the salon, and haircuts with the guys save cash.
- Intersection: At a Bronx Fashion BazaarAnn McField, who also likes art, added a paintbrush to a fedora she bought at Urban Outfitters for a personal touch.
- On The Runway: Oscar de la Renta and Carolina Herrera Unhappy with Fashion Week at Lincoln CenterOscar de la Renta and Carolina Herrera indicate unhappiness with the main Fashion Week stage.
- T Magazine: By Design | The 10 Best Pieces at This Year’s Design Miami
- Backstage Creations Celebrity Retreat At The 2013 American Country Awards - Day 2LAS VEGAS, NV - DECEMBER 10: (L-R) Recording artists Tyler Hubbard of Florida Georgia Line, Colt Ford and Brian Kelley of...
- Nerium International At The American Country AwardsLAS VEGAS, NV - DECEMBER 10: Recording artist Kellie Pickler arrives at Nerium International at the American Country Awards at...
- Nobel Prize Banquet, StockholmSTOCKHOLM, SWEDEN - DECEMBER 10: A general view of the Nobel Prize Banquet after the 2013 Nobel Prize Awards Ceremony at City...
- Backstage Creations Celebrity Retreat At The 2013 American Country Awards - Day 2
Site infoNewsWorthy Blogs
The Andreas04 Theme.