7 People arrested in Underage drinking Sting.
What the hell is going on? Do these companies know just what the punishment is for selling to a minor? For goodness sake, can someone please tell me because I have no idea!
On a serious note, what is wrong this these companies where they think this is acceptable? Obviously, from reading this story, one would be thinking, ” Oh the kids probably had fake Id’s and that is why they got the alcohol”. But nope, that’s not the case. These kids showed their real Id and still got the booze. So last night I was contemplating writing this story about a mother who purchased alcohol for her teen son for his 17th birthday! She purchase him an entire Keg and he and his friends got wasted for the party. Guess what? 3 of those children who drove home that night were killed in an accident. Whose responsible? The child knows that they are underage, the parents knew it and the restaurants know it as well, yet these kids still had full access to it.
Is 21 a responsible age for drinking in this country? Are our kids trying to tell us that they can handle the drink? They better not be, because in actuality, NO ONE can handle the drink. The beverage is designed to intoxicate you. It is designed to be a downer and to make you relax. Who out there knows a hyperactive drunk?
Read the story below about the mother who gave alcohol to the children for a party.
A western Pennsylvania woman is charged with serving a half-keg of beer to 16 minors at her son’s graduation party, before three of the teens were killed in an alcohol-related crash.
Westmoreland County District Attorney John Peck says he did not charge 59-year-old Susan Sanders-Watt, of Greensburg, with involuntary manslaughter because it couldn’t be proven that the beer the teen driver drank at the party caused the June 26 crash. That’s because Peck says 19-year-old Michael Simpson had been drinking at another location before the defendant’s party.
Simpson and two passengers, all graduates of Greensburg-Salem High School, were also killed. Simpson and one of the other passengers were legally drunk.
Sanders-Watt did not immediately return a call to her home Friday. She’s charged with corruption of minors, reckless endangerment and providing alcohol to minors.
Now doesn’t that make you feel just wonderful? Knowing that a mother had the audacity to do this to her guests. Imagine letting your child attend a party where alcohol was assumed to NOT BE PRESENT because the children and children. But low and behold, you find out that the parents did indeed provide alcohol and that your child died because of it. Now look closely at the bottom of that story and what charges do you see? Corruption of minors, reckless endangerment and providing alcohol to minors. Should the restaurants or businesses lose their license for reckless endangerment of minors?
Read the story below of the arrests made In LaKe Mary, Florida.
Several Lake Mary businesses were caught selling alcohol to minors.
Investigators said undercover teenagers showed their real ID in each case.
Investigators with the Lake Mary Police Department said the minors gave the store clerks and waiter their ID, which indicated they were under the legal drinking age of 21 years old, but the teens were sold alcohol anyway.
A police officer with an undercover camera made the arrest.
Seven people were arrested during the sting operation.
March 21, 2011 - Posted by erickaecourtney | Child Abuse Stories/Parental Neglect, Employee and Employer news, Local Florida News | 59 year ols susan sanders watt news stories killed teens, Alcohol drinking serving to minors arrests, DUI arrests Driving Mothers serving at Party birthday stories, Florida 7 people arrested serving to minors News stories, Susan Sanders Watt alcohol to minors causes deathe triple death, Susan sanders watt news pennsylvania alcohol stories, Underage drinking Parents giving alcohol deen deaths related to drinking, Watts Alcohol teenage drinking restaurants Lake Mary Florida arrested serving to minors
1 Comment »
Top Posts & Pages
- B.C. Jean, The Writer of "If I were a Boy" Stolen by Beyonce Knowles...Read the story.
- Target DOES NOT allow EBT/SNAP bottled water purchases!!!
- Tera Myers Ex Porn Star aka Rikki Andersin aka Tericka Dye, loses teaching job once exposed.
- Geneva Woman, Jessica Oglesby 24, was shot dead.
- Man with HIV has sex with 9 women but refusing to disclose his disease.
- Kat Von D storms out of an interview over Jesse clipKat Von D storms out of an interview over Jesse clip
- Splitsville for Alexander Skarsgard and Kate BosworthSplitsville for Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth
- Leo and Blake keep it low-key during a night outLeo and Blake keep it low-key during a night out
- Kat Von D storms out of an interview over Jesse clip
- Fast Food strike is a great idea! Why? I’ll tell you why.
- Immigration Bill Does NOT include Gay couples, Is this really necessary?
- Phone Jammers, why they may seem cool, but can cause major Panic
- James Holmes purchased 6,000 rounds…once again, do we need stiffer gun laws?
- Why Atheism is the best choice.
What Interests You?
- Black News
- Child Abuse Stories/Parental Neglect
- Corruption in the Church
- Crimes of Passion
- Crooked Cops
- Cruelty To Animals
- Current Events/Celebrity Gossip
- Doctor Troubles
- Domestic Violence stories
- Employee and Employer news
- Ethnic and Racial discussions
- FLORIDA NEWS CRIME STORIES
- Fraud Cases
- Healthcare News
- Holy Moly Church News
- Local Florida News
- Missing persons stories
- Money Matters
- Most Wanted Criminals
- New York Stories
- NEWS of the STRANGE
- Obey the Law
- Oscars Red Carpet BET HONORS AWARD SHOWS
- PedoPhiles and their Crimes
- Potential Serial Killers In the Making
- Relationships Marriage Partnerships
- School News
- Senseless Murders
- SEX topics
- Social Network News
- Stars in My Eyes
- Students Gone Mad
- Teachers Gone Wild
- Techhie Stuff
- World News
What Day is It?
- Ex-President Wins a Seat in ColombiaÁlvaro Uribe, one of the most vocal critics of peace negotiations between the government and the country’s main guerrilla group, was elected to the Senate.
- Political Memo: Any Thoughts, Mrs. Clinton, on the Year After Next?As speculation grows about whether Hillary Rodham Clinton will run for president in 2016, so too has a political parlor game of coming up with creative variations on the same question.
- Search for Jet Compounds the MysteryPlanes and ships from a half-dozen countries joined the search for the plane that vanished with 239 people, including two who apparently used stolen passports to board.
- In the Details of Passengers’ Lives, Signs of Hope and ProsperityThe passengers bound for China on Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 represented a vivid cross-section of a nation well into an economic transformation: artists and corporate salespeople, foreign businesspeople and technology firm employees.
- Mexican Drug Lord, Thought Dead in 2010, Is Reported KilledNazario Moreno González, a leader of a powerful criminal gang now known as the Knights Templar, was likely killed in a shootout with federal forces, Mexican officials said.
- Jackson Mourns Mayor With Militant Past Who Won Over SkepticsA mayor wanted to go somewhere and fly on a plane, his policy director said, but there was no plane, just a bus that did not work, and he died fixing it.
- Credit Suisse Documents Point to Mortgage LapsesA newly released trove of internal emails and documents, mostly from 2006 and 2007, paint a troubling picture of how Credit Suisse operated as the housing bubble inflated.
- Nuns Released by Syrians After Three-Month OrdealSyrian insurgents released 13 nuns and three attendants who disappeared three months ago from their monastery in the ancient Christian town of Maaloula, Lebanese and Syrian officials said early Monday.
- Putting Star Power Behind Horse Carriage IndustryLiam Neeson joined supporters of New York City’s horse carriages as he spoke in favor of the industry at Clinton Park Stables.
- Wichita state 83, Indiana State 69: Shockers Get a Pause to Celebrate Their Run at PerfectionWichita State completed an undefeated run through the regular season and the Missouri Valley Conference tournament by beating Indiana State, becoming only the second team to reach 34-0.
- Ex-President Wins a Seat in Colombia
- Motherlode Blog: The Cleft-Lip Smile I Never Knew I’d MissI love the face my son was born with, cleft lip and palate and all. I’m certain we did the right thing by correcting it, but I ache as I miss his triangular “before” smile.
- Chris Anderson, Curator of TED Talks, Builds his BrandChris Anderson, the top man at TED, continues to build a brand, even as critics try to tear it down.
- T Magazine: In Conversation | Drew Barrymore and Robert Osborne on Classic MoviesThe unlikely host and co-host of TMC’s “The Essentials,” which begins a new season this month, discuss their shared love of film.
- T Magazine: Now Online | Spring Men’s Fashion IssueIn the spring 2014 men’s fashion issue, T looks at the changing face of masculinity.
- T Magazine: Editor’s Letter | Oh, ManThe men in this issue raise the question of what the value is in conforming to any particular masculine ideal, whichever one it may be.
- T Magazine: Art Matters | The Whitney Biennial’s Last Upper East Side HurrahThis year’s show opened to the public today and boasts a slew of new artists and genres.
- T Magazine: Wanderlust | Let’s Get LostBy chasing a gonzo new adventure every summer, the viral filmmaker Casey Neistat and his son, Owen, embrace the unfamiliar and forge a closer bond.
- T Magazine: Art Matters | At the Independent Art Fair, Thinking Outside the White BoxThe fifth edition of the alternative show offers an intimate scale and collaborative environment.
- T Magazine: Chic in Review | The McDonald’s Beef With Moschino, Chanel’s Rising Prices and Mary-Kate Olsen’s Big New BlingPlus, who put Anna Wintour in the second row, how many Swarovski crystals it took to create the Oscars set and more, as we run the numbers from the last week in style and culture.
- T Magazine: On View | Painting a Picture of Creative GrowthThe art center renowned for supporting adults with developmental disabilities is celebrating its 40th anniversary with a first-ever retrospective exhibition.
- Motherlode Blog: The Cleft-Lip Smile I Never Knew I’d Miss
- Future Music Festival 2014 - MelbourneMELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - MARCH 09: Pharrell Williams performs live for fans as part of the 2014 Future Music Festival at...
- TimesTalks Presents An Evening With James Franco And Chris O'DowdNEW YORK, NY - MARCH 07: James Franco attends TimesTalks at TheTimesCenter on March 7, 2014 in New York City. (Photo by Theo...
- Need For Speed
- Future Music Festival 2014 - Melbourne